Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rekha and I, That Wonderful Day........

Hi Friends it’s me again with another episode. Trust you guys will like this, yes! You will for this was one of the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me when I was just 19 years of age. Please send in a mail if any one of you out there did enjoy this little tail.

Well! It was a cool winter evening in my home town Calicut, my father had gone overseas on business and it was only me, my mother and our maid that was at home. A few days earlier my mother had received a call from my sister-in-laws mother saying that she and her younger daughter Rekha would be coming over for a few days as Rekha, was to fly from Calicut to her husband living in Dubai. Well! Dubai is where my brother and my Sister-in-law lives and works. My mother and I waited for two or more days looking forward to their arrival but then gave up as we never heard from them again.

Well! My name is Ravi, generally a shy kind of guy, even though I was big built, tough and quiet handsome for my age, being kind of shy, I have on most of the occasions cornered myself and have seen Rekha maybe a couple or more times, once on my brothers wedding and a few times at family get together at my home. Rekha was a fine young woman of 22 with a perfect body. She was tall, slim, and beautiful with amazing straight hair that cascaded down her shoulder and a pair of amazing well shaped boobs. I was very attracted to Rekah the moment my eyes set on her, but what’s the point; she was elder to me by 2 ½ years and moreover, now related to our family through my Brother. I have noticed Rekha pass quick looks at me when ever I had tried to secretly admire her beauty, and every time I have caught her eyes trying to take better looks at me, it sent shivers up my mind. Some how, I have had this sexy feeling for Rekha since the time I first saw her but kept them all buried deep within me.

I felt quiet disappointed as Rekha and her mother never turned up. To be honest I secretly wanted Rekha to come over but then again that was just because I wanted to see her and to secretly enjoy her beautiful looks and her perfectly balanced stunning body. I knew deep within me that I will never stand a chance to even touch her for two reasons, one she was elder to me and two she was married just a year earlier. Whatever, I truly wished Rekha would come over.

It was almost six in the evening, my mother and I was on the terrace watering plants and then to our surprise we saw a taxi pull over in front of our gate and as the doors of the cars opened one by one and as we wondered who it could be, my eyes caught sight of Rekha’s mother step out side the car, I was totally excited but kept a low profile as I dint want my mother to feel, I was eagerly waiting for their arrival. My mother soon shut down the tap and climbed down stairs to greet them but I stood over by the pillar waiting to see Rekha. Waw! There she is, I silently said to my self. Rekha looked amazing in her tight blue jean and a cherry red t-shirt. Her boobs stood pronounced and as she walked into our house waving at my mother her body swayed like leaves of a pine tree, when in thin winds.

Soon my mother called on me and you could imagine the excitement that got into me. I just couldn’t wait to be there to see Rekha but still keeping a low profile, I soon climbed down the stairs and welcomed them home. We sat in the brightly lit living room and as my mother served tea, Rekha asked me if I could show her our pet dogs. It was a wonderful chance to have her alone by my side so I soon offered to, and she followed me. Time was soon running by and it was getting darker and darker. Rekha and I soon became good friends and we talked and discussed a lot of matters, both general and personal. Rekha told me that she has heard a lot about my singing and guitar playing and when she requested me if I could sing for her, I asked her to follow me to my room where we played some music. Rekha was a lot impressed about my singing and said how she wished she could sing too.
The time was 8pm and our Maid had served dinner. We soon joined my mother and aunty, “Rekha’s mother, at the dinner table and as we talked and as we had dinner, my feet knowingly or unknowingly brushed against Rekha’s feet. Rekha looked at me stunt, but never mentioned a word or pulled her feet away, but instead she wore a signaling smile mentioning not to do that again. I was scared for a moment but to be honest I put together all my guts and placed my feet slightly touching her feet. I noticed Rekha expressionless and taking that an advantage soon rubbed my feet slightly up and down her ankle a few times. This time Rekha’s face changed, she looked a little disappointed and soon pulled away her feet. I gulped with fear and soon excused myself from the table and walked away as if nothing had happened.

Reaching my room upstairs, I soon washed my hands and with fear, thinking that Rekha would mention about my act to her mother, I cornered myself on my bed. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and with total fear and a husk in my voice I said “come on in. It was Rekha at the door and seeing her; I soon jumped out of my bed and softly said that I was sorry for what I had done. Smilingly Rekha looked at me and said “It’s ok Ravi, I dint take it seriously and as we continued my mother entered and said “What are you doing in your room so early Son, we have guest and soon with a little bit of relief I said I was tired. My mother asked me if I could follow her as she needed me give her a helping hand to spread the bed for Rekha as she has decided to sleep in my brothers room which is next door to mine. My brother and Sister-In-Law lived in Dubai so the room was free any way. I felt excited at the thought that Rekha was going to sleep next door but in knew that there is nothing that is ever going to happen. Soon I helped my mother and as we stepped out arranging the room for Rekha, my mother said “Please attend to Rekha if she needed anything as me and aunty are going to share the room downstairs. I nodded yes and soon walked to my room. Rekha knew that I was feeling guilty and a little disturbed about what I had done but never mentioned a word.

Rekha was now in her room and as my mother and aunty climbed downstairs saying good night, I wished them in return a pleasant night and soon walked to my room changed on to a shorts and a t-shirt and turned on the TV. Reducing the volume to the minimal I stretched myself down on my 6’ X 6’ bed and soon got engrossed in the movie. A few seconds later there was a slight knock on my door and as I wondered who it would be and asked to come in, I was surprised to see Rakha once again. Is there anything I could do for you Rekah, I asked and soon she replied “could you help me with the water heater, Ravi? I would like to take a quick bath. Sure, I nodded and helped her turn on the switch hidden under the corner table. Thanks said Rekha quietly and as I walked back to my door, I turned around and softly said “Please don’t hesitate to call me if there is anything that you need, I don’t lock my room. I was indirectly giving Rekha a message and I knew for sure that she understood what I am trying to convey.

It was 10 passed the hour of 10 and I got on to my bed and soon started to scan through the channels on the TV to see if there was anything interesting. As usual there was nothing so I switched off the TV and as I lay imagining how it would be to hug a woman like Rekha I soon fell a sleep hugging on the my favourite pillow.

I don’t know what time it could have been, but I felt something touching me or trying to wake me up. There was something unusual happening, so pretending to be fast a sleep I opened my eyes slightly, it was dark all over and through that thin light that shone in through the window curtain, I could see Rekha stand by my side softly touching and rubbing my cheeks asking me to wake up in a soft voice. I was shocked, surprised and indeed stunt. I dint make a move for I wanted to see what Rekha would do next. Thinking that I was fast a sleep, Rekha bent down and softly kissed me on my face and whispered, “If you wake up Ravi, please come to me, I need you for you turned me on. Saying this she quietly turned around to walk away, but I quickly held her by her hands and whispered “I was longing for you Rekha; you are such a wonderful creation from the heavens above. Rekha said nothing in return but I soon got her to sit by my side on the bed and I quickly sat up next to Rekha and softly held her delicate face with both my hands and as I pulled her closer to me, she asked “is it safe here Ravi? Will aunty or my mother come upstairs? I promised her they will never and softly kissed her on both her cheeks. She was scared and as I kissed her on both her eyes she softly said “Please! will you keep this a secret Ravi, I have never touched another man other than my husband?

I promised her and as I ran my fingers through her hair, I could see her eyes sparkling in the thin light, she looked awesome and I couldn’t resist any longer. Slowly I got out of the bed and standing besides her held her by her shoulders and got her standing besides me. Rekha was 5’, 8” tall and as she stood besides me looking deep into my eyes, I held her by her waist and softly pulled her towards me, Her waist line was perfect with the absolute shape of a beautiful guitar and as I ran my hands all the way behind her back and grabbed her into my arms, her well shaped firm boobs sandwiched between the two of us. The feeling was amazing and I soon started to kiss her by her lips. Rekha held her lips tight at the beginning but as my hands softly messaged her back and her well shaped ass she soon let go of her grip and my tongue slipped in through her warm and delicious lips. She had full and fluffy lips and her mouth tasted like mash melon. Soon we started to kiss each other with our tongues desperately rolling in and out of our mouth searching for love and pleasure. Rekha held me tight and brushed her fingers all over my back and soon, I pulled away my t-shirt and flung it on the bed. The silky texture of the house gown Rekha wore added pleasure as my hands wandered every corner of her body. She was wearing a bra and a panty and I simply longed to remove them and feel her bare skin. The fear of my mother and Rekha's mother sleeping downstairs sprang up our minds every now and then, but we needed to take the chance. Softly and sweetly as we kissed by each others mouth, neck, earlobes, cheeks, eyes and nose, and as Rekas hands vigorously wandered every corner of my broad chest and my back, I reached for her gown and started to slowly lift her gown upwards. Rekha held my hands and stopped me from removing her gown and softly said, I am scared Ravi, what if mum or aunty come upstairs? I checked the clock on the wall and through that thin light I could see that the time was 2.30am. I told Rekha that I have never seen my mother wake up or come upstairs at this time in all my life and asked her not to worry. From one corner of my bedroom, we could clearly see the stairs so I guided Rekha to that corner and keeping an eye on the stairs, we started to cuddle and caress each other.

I couldn’t wait to feel and to hold Rekhas wonderful boobs and I simply couldn’t wait to slip my fingers over her warm pussy, but I wanted to give her time. I longed for Rekha to hold my already erect long dick but then again I wanted to give her time for I needed Rekha to be at the hottest spot and then satisfy her by all other means. We kissed each other on the mouth desperately and soon I caught hold of her gown and started to lift it up, this time Rekha never said anything but silently moaned as our kissing and our fondling got vigorous. I got her gown over her head and flung it over the bed and in the faint light I saw Rekha’s beautiful body standing besides me in just her panties and her bra. My cock was now at the highest of erection seeing Rekha's almost nude well shaped body. Her well sized boobs looked firm and her nipples stood erect in her bra. We hugged each other tight and as we kissed again, my hands reached for the hooks of her bra and easily unhooked them. Leaving her bra hanging over her body, I soon moved my mouth down her neck, over her chest and over her cleavage. Rekha’s boobs were firm yet so soft and as I moved my mouth down her boobs hunting for her fully erect nipples her bra slipped, exposing her full boobs which stood firm and slightly facing upwards with a curve. My mouth watered seeing her well shaped breasts and I soon cupped her nipples with wide open mouth. Rekha moaned in ecstasy, as my tongue rolled left and right all around her hard nipples, she pressed her boobs hard against my mouth. Rekha shivered as I vigorously sucked both her boobs one after the other, she ran her fingers all over my back an in through my hair and she moaned calling on my name repeatedly. I could feel the sensation in her and I soon ran my hands down her spine and in through her panties, lavishing on her soft, tender and fleshy ass. I loved her skin for they were smooth as butter. I sucked on to her ripe boobs and enjoyed the delicate taste of it and softly placed my left palm on her belly, her body was warm and I slowly inserted my little pinky finger into her belly button. Rekha cried in sensation and as my right hand played cuddling and squeezing the cheeks of her ass I slowly lowered my left hand down her belly in through her panties and soon felt her pubic hair, her pubic bone was a bulge and I circled my fingers all around it sending shivers up her spine every time my fingers came in contact with her pussy. Still standing side by side I managed to get her legs spread a little so that I could insert my fingers in between her thighs and feel her warm, hot and juicy pussy. Rekha soon caught my intention and without a word gave me space, spreading her thighs a little. I don’t know how to explain, but let me tell you, it was the most wonderful thing to do. Rekha’s pussy was all wet and oozing the warm lubricants of love. I loved the feeling and soon managed to pull her panties down her knees and out her feet. I lavished my eyes watching this gorgeous woman stand besides me completely nude.

I thanked my stars and as I quenched my thirst, Rekha soon held my completely erect cock and whispered, “Please take your shorts away Ravi. I gave not a second thought but unzipped my shorts and pulled them away. My big hard cock sprang up like a tension rod and as we quickly hugged each other my hard cock pierced hard on Rekha’s soft and delicate stomach. Rekha wouldn’t wait but soon held my cock with both her hands and rushed her mouth to kiss me. We kissed each other rolling our tongue in each others and as she squeezed hard, twisting my big dick left and right, I softly inserted my middle finger down into her wet and oozing cunt. We both moaned in excitement and enjoyed every passing second.

Holding Rekha by her waist I walked her to the bed and slowly sat her, we started kissing each other and as I bent down to spread her legs, she quickly held my cock again with both her hands, she looked deep into my eyes and softly asked, “Do you truly love me Ravi? “Of course Rekha, I truly love you and I want you. Hearing what I had to say, Rekha took a deep breadth, closed her eyes and then opening her mouth wide, started to vigorously suck my hard dick all the way up and down occasionally biting the head of my dick. From time to time she looked into my eyes and pulled me closer to her. She enjoyed the way I played with her firm breasts and the way I rolled her hard tits in between my finger tips. Rekha sucked my cock as though she has never ever had a chance to suck her husbands and from the way she did it I knew she was loving every moment it. She sucked me for over 5 to 7 minutes and I started to feel sorry for her as I knew it could be hurting her jaws. Soon I pulled her face away from my big hard cock and started to kiss her on her mouth and as we did it, I requested her to sit back a little so that I could kneel down in front of her. Rekha soon adjusted herself on the bed and as I knelt down in between her soft inner thighs, I lifted both her legs and placed her feet on my shoulders. I could now soon smell the musk of her hot, wet and oozing pussy, I loved it and I loved the way her pussy looked in the faint light.

With my mouth opened full I soon cupped the whole of Rekha’s pussy. Rekha trembled and fell flat on the bed with her thighs spread side apart and with both her feet resting on my shoulders. This position gave me more space to reach her warm pussy and I soon inserted my tongue deep into her luscious cunt, softly vibrating my tongue deep within her. Rekha loved every move I made and with both her hands pressed my head hard against her warm pussy wanting me to insert my tongue as far as it could go. To be honest, I loved and relished the warm musky taste of Rekha’s cunt and never wanted to stop. My hands kept fondling her beautiful breasts as I occasionally twisted and turned her hard nipples. Rekha moaned softly making sure that no one down stairs heard her and she softly said “can you please come over and lie down with your manhood next to my face? Hearing this I soon jumped over to her side and slipped over Rekha’s body with my big hard throbbing cock facing that beautiful face. Now we were in the wonderful 69 pose and Rekha soon caught hold of my cock with both her hands, she messaged and she squeezed my hard cock as I spread open her thighs wide apart. Soon we started to suck and to lick each other in ecstasy. As Rekha kept swallowing the whole length of my 7” long cock I ran my tongue all the way up and down the delicate walls of her cunt. There were vibrations and electric currents passing through each others spine and the feeling was incredible. My finger tips danced softly all over Rekha’s soft and tender inner thighs as she softly bit and rolled her tongue all around the hard head of my strong cock. She was hard, she was soft and she was swallowing almost the full length of my cock with total dedication and I soon started to feel the urge in me. My spine started to bend, my blood reached its boiling point, I knew I was reaching a climax but No, I said to myself, I cant, ‘No, I cant come so fast so I quickly changed position, and requested Rekha to stand on the floor with her back facing me, I helped her to stand bent with her two hands rested on the bed and soon tried to push my long and erect cock deep into her cunt. Rekha’s cunt was tight; it was as though she had never had sex before. I pushed my cock hard against the delicate opening of her cunt but in vain but soon she held my cock from in between her thighs and guided the head of my cock to her pussy and with a little bit of strugle and a thrust I pushed my cock deep within her warm and oozing pussy. Rekha’s eyes and her mouth spread vide open and she quickly turned around and said “Ravi, yours is too big and hard and it hurts.

I felt sad at her statement and wanted to pull away my cock but she soon adjusted her position by placing on of her knees on the bed there by giving me more space to enter her. Now she felt comfortable and requested me to push my cock deeper into her. We both felt at the top of the world as I started the in and out movement. In the faint light I saw Rekha cuddle her breasts with one hand. We made up with this pose for at least 5 to 7 minutes and I could soon feel that Rekha was getting to feel the true sensations. Her moaning became more frequent and a little more louder and she quickly stood straight slipping my cock out of her cunt, She quickly turned around and grabbed me and we both fell on the bed and soon made our way to the standard man on top position. Rekha spread her thighs as wide as she could; she grabbed my dick and with half closed eyes requested me to thrust my long, hard cock deep within her. This time it was a lot easier as she was fully lubricated. My hard cock slided deep into her luscious cunt. I pushed and I pulled, I twisted and I vibrated and as she moaned and as she cried, I sucked her tits adding pleasure to our feelings. We managed to fuck for around 5 to 6 minutes and I could no longer hold on, I was afraid to come inside Rekha and I tried to pull away my cock before I splash out, but Rekha held me tight by my ass and kept forcing my cock get deeper and deeper into her body. We soon screamed in the pain of beautiful love and together we arrived at a climax. We splashed the water of love and we cherished it. We hugged each other and we rolled over the bed, with my big hard cock still buried deep within Rekha’s awe-inspiring luscious cunt. Our breathing remained heavy for a few minutes and soon we relaxed on the bed hugging each other. After about 20 minutes, Rekha slowly sat up on the bed beside me and as she ran her fingers through the little hair on my chest, she softly whispered “It is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me Ravi, Thank you so much, I can never forget this day Ravi, for you made me feel a real woman. She thanked me and as we thanked each other she soon picked up her cloths and left my room saying she better get back before any one wakes up. We once again hugged each other; we kissed each other on our mouth and wished good night.

Morning arrived sooner than ever and I woke up early, just to make sure that everything is ok, I quickly brushed my teeth and I rushed downstairs and to my surprise, I saw Rekha sitting with my mom and her mother having a cup of coffee. She looked as normal as ever except that she looked a little shy every time she looked at me.

Rekha’s flight to Dubai was scheduled for 8 Pm and since the airport was around an hours drive, we needed to leave by 4 pm. Mom and aunty had some shopping to be done and they invited me and Rekha to go with them but we made excuses. As soon as both the Mom’s left, we locked the door to the passage that lead to the kitchen to make sure our made does not come in to the main villa and there we go…. we once again made love and enjoyed each other to our hearts content.

Thanks for reading. I trust you would have loved this experience. Skp.sanjay@rediffmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here