Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Sister's Friends

Hi! I am sure this will be an interesting tail ……I know it is a little to long but go all the way and I bet you will feel the ting... I request that you please reply at least a word if you like it. Believe me, a little bit of encouragement from you guys and gals…….. I will provide you with the hottest ever…….Thanks in advance.

My name is Ravi, a 11th grade student from Mangalore. The only son to my parents with only one elder sister doing her final year in medicine. Since child hood I was a lot into sports and grew up quiet good looking and tall with an athletic body. Since 9th grade, I used to masturbate and soon began to realize that I had and exceptionally big cock which measured almost 7 1/2” long with a diameter which I myself couldn’t handle with one hand. (No Exaggerations) Though a though looking guy, I was from that shy and innocent kind but I was very much interested in girls of all ages and always had the curiosity to know more and more about them. I’ve had a couple of girlfriends, but believe me, due to my shy and innocent nature, never gave a try to even touch them even though I had secretly wanted to and have watched every part of their body which was then visible.

My father a wealthy and a known business man traveled a lot and most of the time he traveled to Bangalore, my mother a house wife, accompanied him as her parents, my grand parents lived there. This was a usual thing and it happened at least twice a month and every time they are gone they take a good 4 to 7 days to return.

Now about my sister Sneha. I should admit that she is a beautiful young woman with a perfect body, Tall, elegant and indeed outstanding. She won the beauty contest when she was doing her 2nd year medicine held at her college and had a large circle of friend, most of them college mates. She loved me a lot and often petted and pampered me, may be because I was the only brother to her. Well! I don’t know if she has a boy friend, but I am sure she would be because any man who sees her would stop to turn around and take a better look at this gorgeous woman, hoping she could be theirs. She truly is a beautiful lady.

Every time my parents left for Bangalore, two of my sister’s class mates Sangeeta and Roopa, both living in the college hostel stayed at our house. It was a wonderful thing that takes place almost every time my parents left and I used to secretly love them staying over. These girls are really of the fast kind, very, very pretty, jovial, friendly, out going, sexy and attractive but what ever it might be, I always admired Sangeeta for she was my kind of lady, warm, accommodating, sexy and indeed very, very beautiful. Both these girls were exceptionally sexy with their perfect young body and silky skin texture, well shaped with all the perfect curves and mounts a lady would ever need. They were friendly to me but often teased me for I was a lot younger to them. Every time my sister and her two friends got back home after college, I became their attendant and they would make me do all the things like fixing them coffee, tea, snacks and sometimes even go to the near by shop to pick up their favourit eats which they needed while watching TV. Both these Girls Sangeeta and Roopa loved drinking Beer, I have seen my sister drink too but believe me not like her two friends, who finishes two to three bottles at one sitting. Sometimes they used to give me a glass, but I never really enjoyed drinking for I used to feel nervous in front of my sister. Sometimes these three girls would want me to leave them alone while watching TV, they would lock the door to the living room where the TV and the Home Theater was and I knew for sure that they were watching something strange, may be a blue movie. I have often tried to peep through but all I could was hear some strange voices, that to at much reduced volume, sounds like ahaaaaaa!!!!, ohmmmmmm!!!!, come onnnnn!!!! and so on.

The best part of Sangeeta and Roopa living over was that I could see their exposed thighs and their cleavage as they often wore loose shorts and low neck t-shirts while at home. Many a times I have peeped through the key hole while they got dressed for college and have been lucky to see Roopa almost naked with only her panties and Sangeeta with her panties and her bras. I am sure Roopa’s breasts sized 34D and Sangeeta’s around 34, I have once seen my sister only in her panties trying to pull up her tight jeans but walked away as I dint want to watch my own sister.

Many of these beautiful weeks have gone by with Sangeeta and Roopa staying over with nothing more than the usual happenings. I have always tried to see more of these beautiful girls but in vain. I craved for more, I prayed I could at least get to see these girls completely naked and I have desperately wanted to masturbate watching or may be even thinking about the naked bodies of these two gorgeous women. I do admit that I have masturbated thinking of Sangeeta and Roopa but that was not enough for me. I wanted more but I never knew how I could have them all.

It was late, the evening of one of those beautiful December. My Father had just arrived from work and as Mom served dinner and we dined at the huge dinning table, my father addressed to my mother that he would be leaving for Bangalore the day after tomorrow and she could join him if she wished. My sister looked surprised and thrilled as she loved her friends live over and as I continued with my dinner, I secretly wished my sister’s friends would come over to stay. We were sure that mom would accompany my father for she has never in the past missed the opportunity of traveling to Bangalore. We all loved dinner time as that was the only time the whole family sat together and enjoyed with my Fathers terrific jokes. My father was real good at jokes and often had a lot in stock. Dinner time was over and we soon headed for bed as tomorrow was yet another day for college. The next day passed away sooner than we ever imagined and the time for my parent’s departure soon arrived.

Bags were packed and our driver had arrived, my parents soon bided good by and drove away as me and my sister left for college. As usual I arrived home early after college and started to quickly set up the house for I desperately wished Sangeeta and Roopa would join my sister. I started to become anxious and as I longed and as I waited eagerly, my sister arrived at the gate followed by Sangeeta and Roopa. What a thrill had got into me, yes! You can imagine the kind of thrill I must have gone through. I soon opened the front door welcoming them but kept a low profile all the way. As the girls adjusted themselves and requested me for coffee, Roopa followed me to the kitchen, well! This was unusual; none of these girls have ever followed me to the kitchen in all these years. I started to become nerves and started to wonder why and as I placed the kettle over the burner, Roopa patted me and said “Ravi, you look a lot more handsome today, what’s the secret behind it? I blushed but never replied. She helped me make coffee and we soon served to Sangeeta and my sister Sneha. The TV was on and there was this horrible serial going on. I wondered who these girls could watch these stupid serials and soon left for my room upstairs.

After around 30 to 40 minutes, Sangeeta and Roopa followed my sister upstairs to my sister’s room and soon locked the door. I knew that it was time for them to get changed and I quickly got on to my heals. I was scared they may open the door, but I had to take the chance. I quickly got out of my room and soon rushed to my sisters room and making no noise bent down to peep through the key hole. I could see Sangeeta unchanged and stretched on the bed but my sister and Roopa was not to be seen. There was no movement either but as I kept watching I suddenly heard Sangeeta call out to my sister asking if she would take long. I knew then that my sister was in the toilet, well! Then what about Roopa, where is she? and as I wondered, there she was, I was shocked, stunt and wonderstruck, Roopa was completely nude, she looked stunning, beautiful and simply sexy, she walked slowly to Sangeeta lying on the bed, bent down and softly kissed her by her forehead. God! I said to myself, are these girls lesbians? Roopa smiled at Sangeeta and soon pulled out her shorts as I admired her closely shaved pussy, her trimmed waistline and her firm breasts. My cock soon started to feel a tingle, well! It is the first time in my life that I have seen a lady completely naked. I squeezed my dick with total pleasure and hoped I could lay my hands on those wonderful breast. The door to the toilet clicked open and my sister soon walked out with only a bra and a panties, I couldn’t take a second look so I soon left for my room.

An hour later I herd voices from the corridor and I knew that all the three ladies have changed and they are now leaving for the living room to watch TV. I dint make a move but to my surprise I heard my sister call out to me knocking at my door. I knew that they wanted me to attend to their needs but I was waiting for it as I knew for sure that Roopa and Sangeeeta would be in their sexiest outfits. I followed them to the living room all the way admiring and relishing the sight to their well shaped thighs and their ass. My sister only wore a long gown so I never was distracted. As we reached the living room the three ladies made them comfortable and Sangeeta quickly asked “Ravi, could you please fetch us some beer and some snacks and stretched her hand holding a few 100/- bill notes. Without hesitation I took the money slightly touching those long, slender and soft fingers and soon left. We had a liquor shop close to our house so it was good for me. I soon reached back, helped them with the glasses, the beer and the snacks and as I quietly turned to walk away, Sangeeta held my hands and said “where are you leaving Ravi, why don’t you join us for some time? I liked the idea and soon sat opposite Roopa and Sangeeta knowing that I could get a better view of both the girls. I loved it and enjoyed the silky skin on their thighs. I loved the way their firm breasts looked covered under their t-shirts. Soon Roopa grabbed a bottle of beer and as she bent towards the centre table to poor the beer into the three glasses, I quickly noticed that she was not wearing a bra. I could now see almost half of her well sized breasts in through the low neck t-shirt. I couldn’t take my eyes of Roopa’s breasts, I was totally engrossed and suddenly when I came to my senses, I saw Sangeeta watching me with a teasing smile. I felt embarrassed for a while but soon made it.

Roopa offered me a glass and without hesitation I grabbed it. I needed time with them as I wanted to enjoy their body. I wanted to masturbate thinking of these two beauties so I sat there. In total there were only three glasses served, so I asked Roopa if she was not drinking and she quickly laughed out and said “Ravi, I prefer drinking directly from the bottle. My eyes wandered over the beautiful bodies of Roopa and Sangeeta and they caught me many a times take quick glance of their fairly exposed thighs and their half covered breasts. They never said anything and they looked as though they were enjoying themselves seeing my interest in them. My sister as always was engrossed on the serial on the TV and when I asked her about dinner she said mom had cooked all that we needed before they left. Well! This was of great relief to me as I knew I wouldn’t have to go fetch dinner. I finished my glass of beer and as I sat there hoping they would offer me another, my sister asked me if I would mind excusing them. I caught the message and I soon left with my cock fully erect, bulging pressed against my underwear. I soon left the living room as Sangeeta locked the door behind me. I wanted to see what was happening inside the living room with a locked door. I had expected this to happen so even before my sister and her friends could arrive from college, I had left the latches of one of the windows in the living room, unlatched. Making no noise I quickly opened the main door of the house and ran for the window and as I opened the window slightly and looked on to the TV screen, I got wonderstruck, totally amazed to see a black man and a white woman fuck royally on a dining table. I quickly turned to see what the three girls were up to and saw them sit far from each other, carried away seeing what’s on. Sangeeta had her right hand down inside her shorts, but my sister and Roopa were simply stretched out watching. They sat watching at least three to 4 movies and when they started to finish I soon got into the house locked the door and ran upstairs and into my room.

Dinner was often served by my sister, Sangeeta and Roopa so I remained in my room knowing they will call. A few minutes later the call arrived and I soon left for the dining room. We sat around and had a quick dinner and I left for my room wishing the three girls good night. When ever my father and mother were out station, Roopa and Sangeeta used their room downstairs and my sister her room up stairs which was a room away from mine. It was a regular habit of both Roopa and Sangeeta to have a shower before they wind up and got to bed, I have known this for ages but never did a thing, but this time I had planned for some action so once I rest assured that my sister has retired for the day, I quietly sneaked outside my room and making no sound, climbed down stairs. It was dark all over and I slowly walked towards the ventilator of the bathroom. I was afraid, but I needed to take the chance, the houses next door was all dark with lights shut down. I climbed on to the sunshade that stretched over the ventilator and the bedroom window and as I made myself comfortable, making sure that I will not slip, the sound of the shower hit my ears. I was a 100% sure that the person using the shower will at no cost see me unless or other wise they stood by the ventilator looking out side. To my surprise it was Sangeeta, my heart pounded with fear and I soon got lucky. Sangeeta was testing the temperature of the water, she was in her bra and her panties and soon walking away from the shower, she slipped her panties down her knees and kicked it over to a corner. My mouth watered seeing her completely exposed rounded, full thighs; I quenched my thirst watching her pussy. Her pussy was covered with thick black hair and it looked as though she had not shaved for at least a month or more. Soon she removed her bra and threw it on to the corner and stepped under the shower. I thanked my stars and watched her soap her breasts, her belly, her thighs, her rounded ass and all around her pussy and her inner thighs. I was awakened by the sight and soon developed a hard on, my exceptionally long cock reached its highest senses in seconds and I could no longer hold him inside my underwear. I pushed my hands into my underwear and soon pulled the whole length of my hard, thick and fully erect cock out and started to cuddle, caress and squeeze it, my hands soon started to move up and down the whole length of my cock and felt my cock oozing with lubricants. In a few moments Sangeeta stepped out side the shower and soon grabbed a towel and as she toweled her big firm breasts, they swayed left and right. Her breasts were fresh and dot less with her well sized nipple surrounded with a chocolate coloured circle. She ran the towel down her belly and soon under her inner thighs lifting one leg and I cursed myself not being able to see the opening of her cunt.

Sangeetha soon pulled out a fresh panty and a bra and as she wore them, she grabbed the old set her towel and walked into the bedroom. I sat there over the sunshade still holding to my hard cock hoping and waiting for Roopa to come on into the bathroom and as I wished, she came in. I was thrilled and excited. It is the first time I am seeing these ladies bathe and my stars shone so bright that I was lucky to see not one lady but two. Roopa soon undressed herself and walked under the shower, her big mounts, her big ass, her closely shaved pussy all seemed a wonder and I started to soon move my hands up and down my cock. Roopa soaped herself, her body was a sculpture and as she slipped her fingers in between her thighs soaping her pussy, she closed her eyes, may be feeling the sensations. I wished I could help her soap her body and as I kept watching the movement of my hands got faster, heavier and stronger, I sqeezed the head of my cock hard and as my breathing got heavier, I came with a thud and threw my come all over the sunshade. I sat there watching Roopa as long as she left the bathroom and soon climbed down the sunshade and rushed up stairs and into my room. I laid down speechless thinking of the marvelous scenes I had just watched I thought I should have had a video camera to capture my two dream girls nude and as I imagined how it would be to be sleeping in between those wonderful ladies, still breathing heavily I fell a sleep.

It could have been some where around 1.30am as I started to feel something unusual happening to me. It was a feeling that I have never experienced before. It looked like a dream so I just laid down doing nothing. It felt like some one or may be some people were manhandling me so I quietly opened my eyes. I saw nothing as the room was dark, I closed my eyes and tried to catch some sleep but in just a second the feeling of some one trying to pull my hands came up my mind and as I tried to stop it, I found that my right hand was tied up to the bed side. I was totally scared and instantly tried to pull my left hand and to my surprise if found that both my hands were tied up on each side of the bed. I was horrified, I sprang open my eyes and I tried to scream but it was too late. I noticed that both my legs and my hands were tied up and my mouth was masked with masking tape. I tried to figure out who it could be but the room was too dark to see any one. Soon I heard a voice whisper close to my ears and it said “Ravi, please don’t make any noise Ravi, it is we, Sangeeta and Roopa “we promise we wont hurt you but to be honest, it is you Ravi, it is you who made us want you, The way you kept watching our private areas while in the living room really made us feel hot and sexy and the need to have your young body came up our minds. We want to have a good time with you Ravi; we promise we will not say a word to Sneha. Please don’t make any noise. I was horrified and scared and as my eyes slowly and sturdily adjusted and focused in the darkness, I saw Sangeeta sit by my legs with only her panties and a bra and Roopa by my shoulder again with only a panty and a bra. I swayed my head left and right and I pleaded them with expressions to leave me alone, fearing that my sister would come to know, but soon Roopa started to run the tip of her fingers over my chest and over my belly. I never had the habit of wearing a shirt while sleeping so it was easy for them to reach my chest. Sangeeta sat motionless watching Roopa and as I secretly enjoyed the sensations, with total fear, Roopa bent down and started to suck my tits with the tip of her warm tongue. She cuddled and she caressed my right tit as she softly bit and she sucked my left tit. The feeling was amazing and I could soon feel my cock once again waking up to gain its full strength. I was feeling embarrassed as my long cock grew bigger and bigger creating a huge mount. I wore no underwear and it was obvious that they could clearly see in the faint light the mount I was building. Sangeeta kept watching for a while and may be she must have got arisen watching my hard cock trying to escape its captivity in my shorts. Roopa fondled, caressed, sucked and licked both my tits giving no intervals, She rolled and she run the tip of her tongue all the way down my belly button and send shivers up my brain twisting and turning her tongue buried deep in by belly button. Then came this awesome feeling, a feeling of utter relaxation and satisfaction. Sangeeta had knelt down besides the bed facing my feet, she started to softly message my feet, my ankles, my calf, and my knees and as she tickled my inner thighs with her slender finger tips, I soon felt her breadth over my toes and to my surprise she started to softly insert the tip of her tongue in between my toes, she soon started to suck my toes one by one. It is a feeling hard to explain, yes you need to experience this to truly know how wonderful the feeling it is. My cock was now at its hardest and I secretly wished they had their hands on it. I lay speechless and motionless as they both continued doing all they wanted.

Suddenly Roopa came up close to my ears and whispered “Ravi, will you make a noise if I set your mouth free? I quickly nodded no and she soon pulled the masking tape off my lips. It hurt me as she pulled pulling my little grown mustache along with the tape but I made no noise as I wanted to enjoy this amazing feeling these two young girls were giving me. Sangeeta soon got up and stood by the bed side and placed her knees one by on the bed, she knelt in between my spread out legs and soon reached for my shorts. She got to undo the button but quickly stopped and grabbed my fully erect cock over my shorts and softly said “Roopa, you got to hold this to know how big and strong Ravi really is. It sounded as though they have had sex before and have known what a man’s cock was but I ding bother. I laid motion less as Roopa soon reached to hold my cock. They both looked at each other with total amazement and soon undid the buttons and pulled my shorts all the way down my ass. My fully erect, hard, thick and long cock sprang out in total freedom and without giving a second, Roopa and Sangeeta grabbed the whole length of my cock with both their hands. It looked as though they had got something they have always longed for, they were hard on my cock, they squeezed it, they twisted it and they added pressure on it and I loved it. Sangeeta soon reached for my balls and as she played her fingers softly over them, Roopa crushed, cuddled and fondled my cock. The feeling was awesome; I was at the seventh heaven and wished the night never ends.

I wanted desperately feel the two gorgeous young ladies and soon asked, could you please let loose my hands and my legs? Roopa quickly said she was sorry and bent down to kiss me on my mouth. I hesitated at the beginning but soon loved the feeling of her warm mouth, her soft lips tasted like a plum and when she started to roll her tongue deep within my mouth she played her left hands on my big hard cock. Sangeeta was still playing with my balls and soon she started to suck them, she started to run her tongue on my inner thighs and just below my balls, she sucked in my balls one by one and sometimes softly bit them. I started to become desperate as I couldn’t wait to hold them and feel the warmth of their beautiful body. Roopa kissed me and sometimes bit my tongue as I rolled my tongue deep inside her mouth and every time I got a break I requested them to set me loose. In the faint light I saw Sangeeta massage her pussy with one hand as she played her other hand over my balls still sucking and licking my balls. I longed Sangeeta to suck my cock and wondered why they both never did it. My cock stood high like a rocked set ready for take off and it ached with pain of not being sucked.

Standing besides me on the floor Roopa soon reached for her Bra and quickly undid the hooks and flung her bra on to the bed and as she bent down to kiss me on my mouth she caressed her breasts with her hands. My mouth watered seeing her naked breasts at my hands reach and I softly said “can I please feel your breasts? Roopa looked at me with sympathy, but asked me to wait and she soon started to rub her breasts over my chest. Her nipples were hard as rock and they rolled over my chest like two cherries. She rubbed her breasts over my face and soon pressed her nipples over my mouth. I had longed for this and I instantly opened my mouth wide and started to suckle on her nipple like a baby. Roopa soon stared to moan. My face was covered with Roopa’s full breasts and as I longed to see Sangeeta, I suddenly felt this strange feeling, a feeling of heavenliness, a feeling of wontedness, a feeling of complete togetherness. Sangeeta had gulped the head of my hard cock deep within her warm, watery mouth. She circled her tongue left and right all around the head of my heavy sized cock and sucking it vigorously, she quickly undid her bras and her panties, she held my cock tight in her hands and rubbed the head of my cock hard on the two cherry sized nipples. I craved to see Sangeeta stand by my side completely nude but Roopa was still busy enjoying me sucking her breasts one by one. I knew that Roopa was feeling at her highs as I watched her right hand rub her pussy up and down and soon she stood up straight and pulled away her panties. I wished the lights were bright as I longed to see these two young and beautiful ladies stand by my side completely nude and loving me. Soon Roopa started to climb up the bed, she spread her legs over my sides and sat on me adding no weight of her body, inch by inch she moved her body forward and soon I sensed the smell of her warm and oozing pussy. Sangeeta was busy with my cock and as she sucked me in and out Roopa holding on to the bed head brushed her wet pussy over my mouth, She tasted awesome and I soon thrust my tongue into her warm and oozing cunt, Roopa shivered in excitement and she moaned aloud. She got furious and she brushed her pussy up and down my face and I enjoyed the heavenly feeling. I requested Roopa to split open the walls of her warm cunt and as she did it pleasingly, I played my tongue vigorously up and down the walls of her delicate slit. Roopa shivered and she quivered while my tongue played over her anal area and cried in ecstasy. The feeling of having her pussy pressed over my mouth was amazing and I hoped she never ever takes away her pussy from my face.

I kept requesting Roopa and Sangeeta to set me free but they never gave a ear, but continued sucking and fondling me. Soon Roopa changed her position, She sat over me facing my cock and as she adjusted herself to allow me lick her pussy, she quickly grabbed my hard cock, Sangeeta got the message and soon switched to suck my balls while Roopa started to suck my cock hard and breathless. I loved the feeling of sucking Roopa from behind and every now and then when I ran the tip of my tongue up her anal she shivered and quivered in total excitement. It was Sangeeta’s turn now and as I noticed her step out side the bed and walk towards me, I knew she wanted me to suck her breasts and her pussy. She patted Roopa by her ass and Roopa soon got down in between my legs and started to suck on my cock. She held my long and hard cock with both her hands and as her hands gripped me tight and moved up and down the soft and fluffy lips tightly cupped the head of my dick rolling her tongue hard against it. Sangeeta got over me wasting no time and with no hesitation shoved her boobs right up my mouth. They both tasted different and I loved Sangeeta’s breasts as they were a lot more firm and hard compared to that of Roopa. I requested and I literally begged Sangeeta to set me free but in vain, I felt desperate not being able to hold those beautiful breasts but after a while I wanted to suck and I wanted to lick Sangeeta’s pussy. I soon requested her and in a second she climbed up holding on to the bed head and placed her luscious cunt right over my mouth. I wished there was enough light in the room to enjoy the looks of her young pussy and I rolled the tip of my tongue all the way up and down the delicate walls of her cunt and inserted the whole length of my tongue into her warm cunt. Sangeeta enjoyed with her eyes half closed, she squeezed her breasts with both her hands and then slowly bent back words placing both her hands over my thighs and started to rub her pussy up and down my mouth with my tongue still buried deep in her. Her pussy tasted delicious and I never wanted to stop sucking and licking her cunt, I pulled the walls of her delicate cunt deep within my lips and as I enjoyed the delicacy of Sangeeta’s tight cunt, Roopa stood up on the bed with her legs spread open and placed on both sides of my body.

She soon came forward and as she sat down over me, she bent forward and held my cock with both her hands and guided the head to the entrance of her warm and luscious, oozing cunt. I knew what she was up to and waited for it to happen. I could feel the warmth of her cunt over the head of my cock and she started to rub the head of my manhood up and down the whole length of her pussy, her pubic hair rubbed against me giving extra sensations. Roopa moaned and soon started to press her cunt against my hard and erect cock. As I had mentioned earlier, I should once again say that my cock was exceptionally large, both length wise and thickness wise and Roopa struggled as she tried to insert my cock into her cunt. She tried hard and she twisted and she swayed and as we adjusted ourselves trying, I kept licking Sangeeta in and out her delicious cunt. My cock was now harder than ever and started to slowly enter Roopa’s tight cunt. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes tightly closed, she gasped for breath and with a little bit of force she lowered half length of my thrusting cock deep in her oozing cunt. The room was filled with the sound of heavy moaning and I was afraid my sister would wake up. Roopa was furious she behaved like a monster, wild and angry, she caressed and squeezed her breasts and with another hard push the whole length of my long cock penetrated its way deep inside Roopa’s warm, hot and luscious cunt. She started to move up and down in a slow rhythmatic pattern as her moaning got louder and louder. This was the first time in my life and I don’t know how to explain the feelings I am going through. Roopa placed her hands on my knees and as she moved up and down I started to get this feeling of utter satisfaction, the tingling in my spine reached its heights, I knew I was reaching a climax, I was afraid to come into Roopa’s cunt but I dint know how to tell her that I was reaching a climax. Roopa got faster with her front and backward movement and she moaned with total pleasure, she whispered she was coming and in just a few minutes she jerked her body and instantly pulled my cock out of her pussy. She was violent, she lowered her body down placing her pussy down on my bare legs and as she rubbed her wet pussy up and down her legs, she grabbed my hard cock and started to suck on it desperately, I couldn’t take it any longer and as I shrugged under the heavenly bodies of Roopa and Sangeeta, I jetted out my come right into Roopa’s warm mouth. She immediately spat out a little of my come and as I felt guilty of coming in her mouth she quickly cupped my hard cock with her mouth and started to suck until the last drop was delivered. She looked happy and thankful and as she slipped over to the side of me breathing heavy and looking totally satisfied Sangeeta looked at Roopa wearing a shy smile and commented “have you left anything for me? Roopa laughed and soon closed her eyes feeling content.

I was exhausted, tired and wished Sangeeta also stopped but instead she climbed down in between my legs and started to play with my half bent cock. It was a funny kind of pain that I felt then, but soon she knelt down in between my spread out legs and started to suck my cock heavy. I felt I that was being literarily raped but the funny kind of pain soon changed into pain of pleasure and my cock soon reached to its hardest erection. I once again requested Sangeeta to let me free but she was too much involved and engrossed in her activity. She sucked my cock in and out of her mouth and soon climbed over me and forcefully inserted my hard and erect cock deep within her tight cunt. I laid there with my mouth wide open while Roopa watched Sangeeta with half closed eyes. Sangeeta moved up and down like a bouncing ball as her firm breasts swayed, she caressed and she cuddled her breasts with one hand and soon I heard her moaning get louder. I could feel the tingle in me by now and wanted to throw it all up Sangeeta’s hot cunt. Roopa brushed her hand up and down all over my chest as she knew Sangeeta and I was reaching a climax and in a minute I shivered, I quivered and shot my come deep inside Sangeeta. Sangeeta grabbed my body forcing her arms around me; she moaned heavily and instantly reached her climax, Sangeeta still kept moving up and down but now my big, hard cock moved freely with both our come making her cunt over lubricated. She laid over me in total bliss with my cock still buried deep in her oozing cunt. Roopa smiled and softly said “Sangeeta, you need to be careful, Ravi has come inside you. They smiled once again and together, looking at me, said they were sorry for tying me up. They asked if I had enjoyed all they could do for me and as I nodded yes with total satisfaction, one by one they untied my hands and my legs. I requested them if I could hold them and they soon came into my arms, I felt their firm breasts and ran my fingers all over their pussy and softly said “next time please don’t tie me up. Together we laughed and thanking each other for the wonderful time and promising each other that my sister will never come to know they pulled up their panties, bras and climbed down stairs and into my parents room making no noise.

The next day broke open in just a couple of hours. I sprang out of my bed and rushed for the bathroom, there was a kind of sticky feeling all over my balls and my inner thighs. I soon got under the shower and as I finished, toweled and got changed into my track suit and climbed down stairs, my sister, Sangeeta and Roopa was in sat in the living room having coffee. I was feeling kind of guilty to face my sister but Sangeeta soon broke open the silence offering to serve me coffee. I took a deep breath of relief knowing there was nothing to worry about. Days and nights passed by and we enjoyed every time we shared each others young body.

Well! Thanks for reading and I truly hope you’ve enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here