Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A mother and her virgin daughter are raped by two men

Description: This is a very hot story about two men who viciously rape a female judge and her virgin teen daughter. Another fine addition to our Rape Stories collection. The R group is a continuing series of rape stories by the author Throatdagger. We will be posting more of these stories soon.

(The R Group) The Judge
By Throatdagger

The group had been contacted by the parents of a child who had been molested by a neighbor. When the case went to trial the judge let the guy off with probation. It turns out that this wasn’t the first time this judge had been soft on child molesters. The group had done their research. The judge lived with her 18 year old daughter who was a freshman at a local college. The daughter got home at 3 from classes on Wednesday. The mother got home from the courthouse at 4:30. We decided we would be in the house waiting when the daughter arrived home. We dropped Joe off to gain entrance before we moved in. Joe went to the back of the house and forced the door open. He signaled us once he made sure the house was empty. Tina pulled into the driveway and we quickly unloaded our gear. Tina would wait down the street and keep look out for any trouble. To Tina’s dismay our party plans didn’t include her this time.

We searched the house to make sure there weren’t any weapons. While we searched we laid out some clothes for our guests. We wanted the judge to wear spike heels to make her hips and legs really firm. In the daughter’s bedroom we found her Catholic school uniforms from last year.

We set our camera gear up and strapped the cameras to our heads. Joe readied the stun gun and took his place behind the front door. At exactly 3 the door latch started turning; as it swung partially open, the daughter stepped in carrying her books. Joe gave her a jolt with the stun gun in her side. She crumpled to the floor in a ball. I picked up her books while John scooped her into his arms. We made our way to her bedroom where John dumped the lifeless girl on the bed. Joe quickly pried her mouth open and strapped the hair curler gag tight in her mouth. We rolled her on her stomach and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Rolling her back over we admired our catch. She was 5’6” and weighted 130 pounds. She had light brown hair that hung just above her shoulders and was flipped up on the ends. We opened her eyelids to se that she had baby blue eyes. Her boobs rose and fell as she breathed. We started slapping her face lightly to bring her around.

Soon she started regaining consciousness. She was startled at her unexplained situation. Her mouth was forced uncomfortably open and she was unable to move her bound hands. Any protests were garbled through the hair curler. Her eyes stared at the three of us standing over her. I explained “I’m afraid your mommy has been a bad judge. She has let very bad people into the community and she has to be taught a lesson. That lesson bad people do bad things. I’m afraid that you are going to be part of that lesson. Now if you and your mommy cooperate the lesson will probably be painful but it won’t be fatal. If the two of you don’t behave, I’m afraid we’ll have to kill you. Do I make myself clear?” Tears formed in her eyes as she nodded her head yes.

“We want you to change clothes. We are going to undo the handcuffs but if you trying to fight or run will be very painful.” I said as I pointed to Joe holding the stun gun. We rolled her on her side and removed the cuffs. We then told her to sit on the side of the bed and take her tennis shoe off. She swung her legs off the bed and bent forward and removed her shoes. She looked up at me with pleading eyes waiting for more direction. I told her “Stand up and take your tee shirt and blue jeans off. By the way don’t even try to be modest in front of us. I want to know what size your knockers are that’s bulging in that tee shirt.” As she stood and lowered her hands to the hem of her tee shirt she mumbled through her gag “34C”. She sheepishly lifted the shirt over her head and slid it from her arms. She quickly moved to unbuckle her leather studded belt and then unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She lowered the jeans down her firm tan legs and stepped from the wadded garment. As she straightened before us her body was magnificent. She had obviously been tanning herself since her body was a golden brown. Her perky breast jetted from her smooth chest.

We weren’t ready for her to cover up quite yet. Joe guided to the chair in front of a dressing table along the wall. He said “We want you to put your hair in pig tails.” Looking surprised at the order, she picked up a brush and started brushing her hair into two separate lengths. She found some hair bands and slipped one over each of the lengths. She then, to our surprise, started brushing each pony tail. I guess her vainness was creeping out. When she was done she laid the brush down and turned to await our next command. We knew we had to capture her image on our equipment before she got destroyed. We had her stand and slowly turn around while our cameras caught that beautiful body. She blushed at being filmed and ogled. We pointed to her school uniform lying on a nearby chair. She moved and put the little slip on followed by her plaid skirt. She then sat in the chair and slipped her shoes on and tied them. John remarked “This little proper catholic school girl is actually a cock tease. I bet she’s not a virgin.” She immediately began shaking her head up and down. She mumbled through her gag I’ve never had sex.” Little did she know that was about to change or maybe she wanted a good pounding. Being raped would let her loose her virginity without giving it away. She quickly grabbed her blouse and put it on. Buttoning all the buttons and then tucking it into the waistband of her skirt. Turning her around, I reapplied the handcuffs. We didn’t want her making any sudden moves when mommy arrived. We all returned to the living room to wait for the judge.

At 4:30 we hear a car pull into the driveway. Peeking out the front curtains I see the judge getting out of her car. She came around the front of the car carrying her brief case. The door soon opened and as she stepped into the foyer she called “Susie, I’m home.” Receiving no response she entered the living room seeing her daughter sitting with a knife to her throat. John moved quickly behind her to prevent any sudden escape. She spoke in a demanding tone “What are you doing here? Let my daughter go and get out of here now!” Laughing I replied “Not until you have learned your lesson.” John shoved the now terrified woman further into the living room. Shoving her onto the sofa I began to explain “Some people think you have been too soft on crime. We’re here to show you the error of your ways. You and your daughter will do exactly as you are told or we will not hesitate to kill both of you. Do I make myself clear?” She nodded her head yes.

We already new here name was Betty. She stood 5’8” and weighed around 145 pounds. She was dressed in a gray business suit with a light gray blouse and wore gray shoes with 3 inch heels. I told her “We are going to have some fun with you and your daughter. We are going to rape you however we want and as many times as we want.” With that she started babbling “Don’t hurt my daughter. She’s too young. I’ll do whatever you want; just don’t touch my daughter.” John gave her a shove sending her stumbling to the center of the room. He ordered “Get your clothes off bitch.” She pleaded “Please not in front of my daughter. Let me go into another room. Don’t make me take my clothes off here.” Waving the knife menacingly close to her daughter’s throat Joe said “Get on with it. Or I should say get off with it.” The terrified woman began unbuttoning her suit jacket. She removed it and tossed it on the sofa. Next she unbuttoned her skit. Then unzipped it letting it fall to the floor; she picked the skirt up and tossed it onto of the jacket. Her trembling hands she began unbuttoning her blouse. “Faster.” Joe commanded. She picked the pace up and soon her blouse joined her jacket and skirt on the sofa. “Oh shit, this is not enough fun. Get on your hands and knees.” I demanded. She dropped to her knees then bent forward on her hands. I walked to in front of her and said “Look up and open you mouth” as I pulled my cock from my pants. “Please don’t make me do that.” She sobbed. “Do what?” I countered. “Make me suck you.” She babbled. With that I shove my dick into her mouth. I shouted “Get with it and I had better not feel any teeth.”

She began moving her mouth back and forth on my growing erection. John grabbed the daughter and shoved her toward her kneeling mother. John ordered as the daughter hit the floor “Get the rest of mommy’s clothes off. Start with the titty holder. The daughter started crying as she said “No, I can’t.” The mother seeing the dire consequences for not obeying; with her mouth stuff full of cock mumbled “Do what he told you.” The daughter slowly moved her hands to the clasp on her mother’s bra. Unhooking the bra she gingerly slid the garment down her mom’s arms. The mother lifted one hand at a time so the bra soon could join her other garments. The judge’s large breasts were now swaying as I pounded her mouth faster.

John shoved the daughter over on her side as he knelt behind the mother. His large hand gripped the mother’s slip, pantyhose, and panties in one clasp. He yanked all three garments off her hips shoving the bundle to the floor around her knees. His penis poked through the fly of his trousers and with a mighty thrust he impaled himself into the Judge’s vagina. She nearly spat my dick completely out as the air rushed from her lungs. He undid the waist band of his trousers in between lunges and they fell to the floor. John was going at the judge like a male dog on a bitch. He reached forward and under her outstretched chest and grasped a breast in each hand. Using her boobs for more leverage John pumped harder and harder. The mother was being fucked front and back at the same time. The daughter, who was now crying hysterically, was slapping at John’s back trying to drive him from his perch on top of her defenseless mother. The daughter pounding on his back only excited John more as he pumped faster. The mother was trying to spread her knees to ease the tightness but to no avail. The garments gathered around her knees served as binding holding them together.

Joe, who had been watching the spectacle unfold, had stripped of his clothes. He was waiting for the tag from John. John suddenly straightened from his humping posture as he blew a torrent of sperm into the Judge’s vagina. As John withdrew he leaned back, only to have Joe make the tag. Joe dropped to his knees behind the now defeated mother. With two quick dips of his rod into the dripping pussy he moved to his real target. He poked his rod at her sphincter. The judge began slapping her hands behind her in a vain attempt to keep the intrusion away. Joe grabbed both wrists and pulled the mother pack onto his erect cock. The movement dislodged my pulsating member from her throat just as the eruption spewed forth. My load shot directly into the mother’s face as he ass was pulled onto Joe’s dick. Joe’s rod was being imbedded in the judge’s rectum. Shouts of pain spewed from the now violated woman’s mouth as Joe drilled deeper and deeper into her bowels. Joe final ejaculated deep into the judge’s anal canal. He withdrew as the spunk began to drip from the mother’s ass hole. Joe, looking at the daughter whose sobbing body huddle beside her mother said “By the way dear, your mother wasn’t an anal virgin. She’d been ass fucked before.”

John demanded the daughter “Get the rest of her clothes off then go in and find the highest pair of heels she has and get them out here. You had better be fast because I’m going to be whipping ass.” John removed his belt from his trousers and applied a firm lash to the mother’s hips. The belt left a bright red welt as its mark. The daughter quickly yanked the garments from her mother’s legs and threw the shoes and under garments on the sofa. John applied another lash as the daughter raced to the bedroom. As we heard rummaging through the mother’s closet, another lash stuck the bare skin. The mother could only bite her lips and shutter in pain. Another whack as the daughter emerged from the bedroom racing toward us. She hollowed as she ran at full speed “I’ve got them. Quit hitting her.” She reached the finish line as yet another stinging whack landed on its mark. Quickly slipping the shoes on her mother’s shaky feet, the daughter yelled “Got them.”

It was time for a floor show. Pulling the mother up by her shoulder length brown hair, Joe shoved her to the middle of the living room. “Start dancing. Make sure those boobs and ass move.” He barked. Slowly the naked judge started moving. She half stumbled from the high heel shoes but the shoes really firmed her legs and hips. After about 10 minutes of watching the mother gyrate around the living room we decided to get down to some real business. I ordered “It’s time for the bedroom scene.” A panic look spread across both the mother’s and daughter’s faces. “You’ve already raped me so just go. You have done enough.” The mother snapped. “Oh mommy the fun has just started. We are going to rape you over and over again. You’re even going to help us. Then we’re going to do your daughter just for desert.” John sneered as he shoved the mother toward the bedroom. “I’ll do what you want but don’t hurt her.” The mother pleaded. I grabbed the daughter and followed down the hall. “Please not in front of my daughter. I’ll do everything you want but not in front of my baby.” The mother continued to beg. “She’s going to watch so she’ll know what to do when it’s her time.” Joe said.

Once in the bedroom, John shoved the mother toward the bed. “Bitch, on your back.” John ordered. The mother compliantly crawled on the bed and lay on her back waiting for what was sure to follow. She knew the best she could hope for was that somehow she could so completely satisfy us that we might be too exhausted to harm her daughter. Joe told her to put her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide apart. The mother complied without hesitating. Joe then crawled on the bed between the outstretched legs. Joe moved closer and positioned his penis at the mother’s vaginal entrance. She tensed as Joe worked his cock closer to his target. Joe decided to taunt the liberal judge before doing his deed. “What am I going to do?” He quizzed. The judge knew he was trying to humiliate her but in a defiant tone responded “You’re going to rape me.” As she uttered the last word, Joe thrust forward. The mother’s body tensed as her legs jerked upward. The air gushed from her lungs like a rapidly deflating balloon. Joe withdrew almost completely only to ram hard once again. The Judge knew this wasn’t about sex; this was about torture and humiliation. She knew she had no option other than to let this bastard have his way. As Joe continued his brutal torment, the mother’s body jerked. The torturous impalement went on for 15 minutes. The mother reached the point of near collapse. When her body was no longer responding to his assault, Joe went into a rhythmic pace of assault.

Soon his body tensed and he dumped his load deep into her abused vagina. She had survived her first ordeal only to be flipped on her stomach as I pounced. Doing a few quick dips in her vagina, I moved to her ass. I shoved brutally into her anal canal. As I continued to hump her like a dog, she began bucking and twisting in an attempt to dislodge my pounding penis. I could feel her anal muscles rippling from my invasion. Soon I was spewing my sperm deep into her bowels. I rolled off the mother as John announced “My turn.”

John drug the helpless mother’s head to the side of the bed flipping her onto her back once again. Squeezing her jaws tightly which forced her mouth open, John rammed his huge rod into the mouth and outstretched neck of the judge. He began pumping in and out of the helpless woman’s mouth. She would gasp for air when John would go deep: his cock was shutting off her supply of air. There was nothing the mother could do to stop the brutal rape of her mouth and throat. Before long, John was shooting his load down the Judge’s throat. She slapped the bed as she choked down the salty mixture. John withdrew and wiped his slimy cock across the Judge’s face. It was time for our real conquest.

John yanked the mother off the bed as Joe and I dragged the screaming daughter to the bed. The mother was attempting to get up and prevent us from getting her daughter on the bed; only to have John deliver a swift blow to her gut sending her dropping on the floor. We soon had the daughter flat of her back on the bed. Joe and John held her in place while I ripped her clothes from her. We didn’t want this to be a simple take your clothes of assault; this was going to be rape. We wanted the mother to remember this every time a child molester or rapist came before her in court. With the daughter now completely nude; it was time for her deflowering.

John and Joe continued to hold her while I moved in. I slid close between her outstretched legs. She began begging “Please don’t rape me. I’m a virgin; please don’t. I’ll let you do it in my ass or I’ll suck you off; just don’t take my cherry.” The mom was drying hysterically as she continued lying on the floor. As I moved closer, the mom made another attempt to save her daughter’s honor. She stood up and tried to yank Joe from his grasp of her daughter’s right side. Joe turned slightly; releasing his grip of the daughter’s leg sent the mom flying backwards across the room. The mom hit the bedroom wall with a giant thud and slid motionless to the floor. Joe quickly grabbed the daughter’s ankle again. I positioned myself at the daughter’s pussy entrance. Moving gently around I worked my rod between the soft folds of her pussy. I started pushing inward. I instantly knew she was a virgin. Her hold was really tight. As I pushed further in, the daughter was biting her lip from the pain. Soon I felt her hymen. It was still intact. I retreated slightly and lightly nudged her sacred membrane a few times. As I moved forward the daughter relaxed slightly thinking I was only going to slight brush her barrier one more time; but instead I lunged ramming through into her virgin vagina. I could feel the blood oozing around my erect dick as the daughter screamed and twisted beneath me.

I continued to rape her virgin tunnel for ten minutes trying to inflict pain and torture while getting sexual satisfaction. I could feel my erection growing so I rammed deep into her vagina and blew my load. My sperm was on their way to impregnate the judge’s precious daughter. I moved off and let traded places with Joe. Joe forced his dick into the slippery canal. As he fucked the little honey, he moved around penetrating at different angels. She was going to be walking bow legged when he got through. He bucked on and on. Her ordeal at Joe’s hands lasted more than 15 minutes. Then he too blew his wad into her pulsating vagina. It was now John’s turn. We knew John would kill this little cunt if he ripped into her.

John dragged the now battered girl off the bed by her pigtails. As she hit the floor he yanked her head up and forced his cock into her quivering mouth. Wrapping her pigtails around his hands he used them as handles for her head. He jerked the girl’s head back and forth like a pit bull dog would handle a rag doll. As john rammed his enormous rod into her throat the daughter’s eyes would almost pop from their sockets. We knew this girl was going to have major bruises in her throat when John finished. John kept his relentless assault on her mouth up till after several minutes he jerked the near lifeless girl deep onto his cock and shot his load directly down her throat. As she gagged and coughed we could see her throat muscles working in an attempt to swallow the massive load. John withdrew his slim covered dick and went to where the mother sat crumpled against the wall. Grabbing the mother hair he wiped the saliva and sperm mixture into her hair.

We threw the mother on the bed next to her daughter and tied each loosely with rope. We gathered our equipment as we told them “If you call the police, we’ll put this video on the internet for everyone to see. Just think judge all those convicts whacking off watching you and your daughter get used.” Having already ripped all the phones out, we made our get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here