Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brutal sex story - Back Room Of The Bar

He forced Henry, Tom and I into the back pool room and tied them up hand and foot with heavy cord. He tore some towels and shoved them into their mouths. He tied my hands behind my back and took me back in the bar where the cash register was and I had to tell him how to open it. After he took all the money we walked from behind the bar and he untied my hands. The gun was pointed at my head and he told me to take off all my clothes. I refused and he punched me on the side of my head and knocked me to the floor. Grabbing me by the hair he made me stand up and strip naked, and retied my hands behind my back. I was crying and begging him to leave, but he made me sit on a chair. He pulled down his pants and made me give him oral sex all the time holding the gun against my head with one hand and pulling my hair with the other. He kept pumping in and out of my mouth and when he came he forced me to swallow his cum. He pulled his pants back up and took me to the back room again naked. Henry and Tom were laying on the floor and he made me stand in between both of them. I was so humiliated I couldn’t stop crying and sobbing. I was forced to my knees with my hands still tied behind my back. He then grabbed Henry by the shirt and made him stand up in front of me. Putting the gun back against my head he made me pull down Henry’s pants and underware. Henry is 66 years old and like a father to me and I know he was really embarrassed. This guy then told me to give Henry oral sex and I started to cry uncontrolably. He again hit me and knocked me down where I was face to face with Tom. He pulled my hair to get me back on my knees and I tried to suck Henry but he was completely limp. My hands were untied and I was forced to hold Henrys penis and put it in my mouth. Henry was still limp and this guy made me start to masturbate him and Henry finally got hard and then I had to suck him again. The whole time I could see Tom watching everything since his face was only a foot away from my right knee. It must have been ten minutes or more before Henry finally ejaculated and I was forced to swallow Henrys come and then lick his penis and balls. He then pushed Henry back on the floor with his pants and underware still at his ankles. Next was Tom who he made stand up and made me strip him from the waist down. Tom is younger than me and I think he is 28 or 29. Aside from the humiliation of all three of us I knew Tom was extremely embarrassed as his penis was small and also limp. I was told to play with it and eventually Tom got an erection and it was only about four or five inches long. Again I was forced to give him oral sex and Tom didn’t take as long to cum as Henry did and again I was forced to swallow it. The guy pushed Tom back on the floor and made me go back to the barroom. Once there he tied my hands again behind my back and forced me face down over a table. He forced my panties into my mouth and raped me from behind both in the vagina and my rectum and I screamed and cried the whole time. When he was done with me he took me back to the pool room and tied me tightly to a support beam. I was right in front of Tom and Henry, who were still on the floor naked from the waist down. The guy took the keys from Henry and even locked the door when he left. The three of us struggled for over an hour to get loose and finally Tom did and untied Henry and I. When the police came I was taken to the hospital where the humiliation started all over again. I had to undress again and submit to the worst gyno exam I ever had. I had never had anal sex before and when he forced his penis into me he actually tore a portion of my anus. I had to lay there while they put a stitch in it to stop the bleeding. And the embarrassment of answering all the questions by the police was almost as bad. They never caught the guy and I never went back to the bar again. I moved away a few months after all this since the whole town knew about what happened. People I didn’t even know that well would just smile at me. I only saw Tom and Henry once after that night and it was very awkward after what we went through. My mother still live there but when I visit I go at odd times so I don’t run into other people. After all this time I’m still embarrassed by it.

2 comments:

Your Ad Here