Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Sluty Wife Wanna Gangbang

Bill, my brother and I spent almost a year fucking each other. But as we got older we stopped playing with each other. I moved from Jersey to the west coast. We both married and went on with life. I am lucky my husband lets me be a slut and we have had a lot of fun, although he doesnÂ’t know about my brother and me. My brother and I talk on the phone a couple times a month he has a couple of kids and now lives in Pennsylvania. Bill and his wife divorced awhile back, he never mentioned anyone new. My older sister decided to organize a family reunion, my husband couldnÂ’t get the time off of work so I went back to Jersey by myself.

The day of the party was the first time during the trip that I saw Bill. He had put on a couple of pounds. We hugged and he kissed my cheek. Thoughts of the history we share flooded back into my mind. He reintroduced me to his son Jeff. Jeff is sixteen and very handsome, a football player he has a muscular body. It had been so long since I had seen him, he had started to become a man. At thirty seven I am in good shape, I have nice breasts that fill a B cup. I have always had a big butt but at five four one hundred fifteen pounds I have a trim waist. My brother Bill Noticed that I was still hot and said so. We spent the afternoon and evening with our family talking and laughing. I had had a few drinks and I was feeling pretty good. People slowly left the party and before long it was just mom and us kids. Jeff had gone and was hanging out with some cousins his age. Bill and I found ourselves alone for awhile; both feeling a little buzzed our talk turned to our history. Bill admitted that he hadnÂ’t had sex for almost two years. My pussy started getting wet as he confessed to masturbating thinking of me. I asked if he wanted some company in his hotel room later. With a big smile he shook his head yes. I kissed him, and headed back to the party.

Later that night Bill whispered into my ear his motel and the room number. He let me know that his son Jeff was staying with a cosine and then Bill left. I freshened up and excused myself telling everyone I was meeting up with some old girlfriends. As I drove my rented car trying to remember the way to the hotel, I felt myself get wetter. I arrived at the motel and knocked on Bills door. We sat on the bed and we each nursed a drink. Bills hand found my knee. I sat my drink on the nightstand and our lips met. Bill moved to my neck, his hands moving up my legs. I let out a little moan as his fingers unbuttoned my jean shorts. I forced my tongue into his mouth, his hand slid over the front of my thong. My brother broke our embrace, stood and turned off the lights. Now only the light coming through the window was in the room. Bill watched as I removed my shirt and bra. I could hear him breathing as I exposed more skin to him. Before long I was naked lying in the light falling on the bed from the window. Shirtless, Bill bent removing his shorts. I slid to the end of the bed and took his cock into my mouth.

Slowly I sucked him, remembering the way his cum used to taste. Moaning now I knew it wouldn’t be long before he would cum. Wanting him in me I let him slip from my mouth and smiled up at him. We repositioned ourselves on the bed. My brother moved between my legs and I reached between us, taking him in my hand. I rubbed the head of his cock over my clit, sending shivers through me. Aiming his hard cock at the wet opening of my pussy he slowly entered me. With my brother slowly pumping in and out of me I wrapped my legs around him and began keeping rhythm with him. I whispered “Oh yes fuck me Bill” in to ear. He warned me that he was close to cumming already. Wanting him to I moaned louder and grabbed his hips, pulling him into me. “I want you to cum, Fill my pussy”, a couple more strokes and his cock exploded. Jet after jet of cum flooded my cunt.

Bill froze his body convulsing as I rubbed my clit, bringing myself to a loud, wet orgasm. Spent Bill rolled off me and we kissed. I got up and headed for the bathroom. As I sat down to relieve myself I heard the door to the room open and close. I heard voices, oh my god it was my nephew. My clothes were on the floor between the beds; my only hope was for Bill to get rid of him. It seemed like forever before I heard a knock on the door. Saying nothing I opened it to find my brother, now wearing boxers. Bill and I whispered, “get rid of him so I can get dressed and go Bill”. Bill whispered back to me “Jeff knows you are in here, he recognized your shirt”. I was about to panic, we would be exposed. Then Bill smiled and made a request, “be with both of us”. I didn’t know what to say, my brother took my hand and opened the door. My hart raced as he drug me behind him.

Bill sat on the bed and I stood exposed to my nephew. Jeff’s dark eyes took in my body. Nervously, I crawled onto Jeff’s bed. Bill motioned for his son to join me. My nephew moved next to me and we kissed a little. His young hard, body made mine respond. I reached down and found a nice hard cock hidden in his jeans. I rolled him over to his back and began to expose his cock. Soon I had him in my mouth, my head bobbing, his seven inch cock sliding between my lips. At sixteen he was a little eager and I stopped to let him get undressed. Now naked I climbed on top of him and let him fill me. Moaning I impailed myself on his manhood, all too soon he came. Luckily for me he wasn’t done. I moved to my knees and told Jeff to get behind me. He re entered my cunt and grabbed my ass. “That’s it fuck me hard, baby”, now facing my brother. I could see Bill pulling his hard cock.

I licked my lips and motioned for him to come to me. I opened my mouth and Bill pushed himself into me. I was now filled with cock, my brother and his son. All I could do was moan and grunt. My nephew was hammering away at me. His cock felt so good. Drool and spit dripped from my lips as his father held my head, fucking my mouth. My brother tensed and soon I had a mouthful of his cum. My brother whispered to me if I still liked a cock in my ass. Lost in what was happening I shook my head yes. Bill whispered something to his son and Jeff pulled out of me. I felt a wet finger enter my little butt hole. I lowered my head and pushed back as a seconded finger entered me.

Bill was coaching his son on how to fuck me. Before long I was ready and Jeff pushed his fat dick into my ass. Once in and I had caught my breath, “make me cum sweetheart”, once more Jeff got carried away. He slammed into me, fucking my ass hard. Pain tore into me my eyes watered. As I loosened up I screamed out to have my hair pulled. Jeff did, yanking my head back. “Harder, hurt me”, agine he pulled his cock pulsing inside me. I came, my pussy dripping down my thighs. My nephew pumped so hard I fell flat on the bed, his cum filling my ass.

I fell asleep between them that night, wondering if I had been set up. I guess some things should not be asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here